Employee Representation Attorney fort lauderdale
Get an Appointment
We Offer The Best Employee Representation!
Mark J. Berkowitz, P.A., is Fort Lauderdale’s premier employment lawyer. A title we don’t take lightly. This is because employee rights are the most critical areas in labor law. They seek to ensure that no one is mistreated or treated unfairly.
You must always be safe at work, and you must feel that your rights are not infringed. Unfortunately, not all employers adhere to the law, and if that happens, you should find the most qualified Florida unpaid overtime attorney & wage lawyer, which is us.
We provide legal assistance in all matters concerning labor laws. With over 20 years of experience, you can count on Mark J. Berkowitz to secure due compensation on your behalf.
Harassment by employers is unlawful, unjust, and morally reprehensible. As the best labor lawyers in Fort Lauderdale, we shall bring these crooked employers to book.
Employees have a right to submit a claim if their rights have been violated. Book a consultation with Fort Lauderdale’s premier employment lawyer and take a stand against unlawful workplace practices.
How Do I Know If My Rights Have Been Violated?
Employee laws have been established to ensure you are paid and treated fairly in the workplace.
As you are never truly aware of people’s true intentions and moral standards, it is always wise to have a Fort Lauderdale employment attorney explain to you how you can identify mistreatment and an infringement of your rights.
If you have experienced any of the following issues, then your employee rights have been violated:
- If you are being paid below the minimum wage and are not receiving your contract-mandated dues.
- If you have been a victim of workplace threats, bullying, or sexual assault.
- If you are facing retaliation for reporting office misconduct on the part of your superiors.
- If you fear retaliation for filing a worker’s compensation claim.
- If you have been denied disability claims.
- If your employment has been terminated wrongfully.
If you or a loved one has experienced workplace atrocities like those mentioned above, contact us – the premier employee rights lawyers to submit a claim.
What Can I Expect From Mark J. Berkowitz, P.A?
We don’t necessarily have to go to court, and one of our seasoned Fort Lauderdale employment attorneys can pursue other avenues first to avoid the hassles associated with a trial.
Some alternative solutions our Florida labor laws attorney may pursue include;
- Seeking an order for the aggressor to cease threatening or harassing you.
- Placement in your former position or a position similar to it.
- A court order mandating the employee to create a safe working environment.
- Payment of accrued back pay, punitive damages, owed wages, or other forms of compensation.
Are You Looking For A Fort Lauderdale Premier Employee Rights Attorney?
We are the best. Mark J. Berkowitz, P. A will fight for you and sort out all of your employment-related legal issues. We are just a phone call away. We serve the following locations:
Contact us today, and you will receive the representation you deserve.